Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
我的新開始, 正式從昨天起。 「忘記背後, 努力面前的, 向著標竿直跑」我不是宗教狂熱, 但聖經中這句智慧的說話, 很有用。 還有這張英國Royal Opera House傳單, 執拾時找到的, 很喜歡這酣靜優雅的畫面及標題Share the Magic。願在來年2007, 大家...
-
電影改篇自日本同名漫畫, 一部非常男人的戲, 萬馬奔騰, 場面浩大, 箭來箭往 , 兵來將擋, 說是宣揚兼愛非攻的墨家思想。 劇力? 尚可! 戲味? 我有5分鐘打瞌睡! 醒來, 見畫面被水淹... 演員? 劉德華, 中矩中規; 范冰冰, 還是在時裝片「手機」裡演狐狸精有看頭; ...
-
Who did this commercial for promoting a new property development in Hong Kong? I vote this is the most impressive TV commercial showing rece...
8 comments:
OK la...for my last 3 jobs...I quitted before I found a new job. When you dun have a job and salary, you won't spend much, so my life still went on...and I can still survive until now wor...
I will support you ga! Do something "ging" when you're still young (30+, haha). I want to do something NEW too!
Hey...let's start to plan for Xmas gathering la...
多謝支持! 好在這個世界還有好人像你, 哈哈。
yeah~~ do sth different! do sth 勁!! i have to do sth different before 30 too!
好, 做點「勁」事, 等著你回報!
Asha...everyone knows you're 30- la
啊,你辭了工? 有什麼新計劃呢?
計劃倒有很多, 最好能統統實現, 但願如此。到時, 會在這裡匯報的。
做點讓自己開心的事...最緊要對自己好一點.
Post a Comment