Sunday, June 07, 2009

Memory

Do you recognize the faces in the previous basketball video?

These are some names I can recall...

Creative Dept: Raymond Chau, Polly Chu, Ah Ming, Ray Lam, Leung Kwok Po, Shirley
TV Production: Anita Leung, Connie Chan, Raymond Lee, Yan, Anthony
AS team: Amy Wu, Lilian Leong, Agnes Lee, Iris Kwan and a guy (he was an account director, worked for RJR account, i.e. Salem, I remember his face but cannot recall his name)
Traffic: Maggie Leung, Peggy Chan, Debbie Wat
Studio: Andy Man & his team
Last but not least, some office assistants (there were 6 office boys in JWT at that time, economic blooming!)

Em....my memory is quite good ah!
Though I don't have much contact or even without any contact with them, I know most of their updated status. Cos I am gossip, or you can say I am resourceful!

No comments:

電影,我要寫下去。