Thursday, March 01, 2007

GO CRAZY wtih this guy!

Do you remember the girl, Vanessa, who gave me a Superwoman Stamp (my first gift received in United States)? Yesterday, she went crazy!!! She was so exciting and invited me to follow her to meet a guy. I asked who the guy was. Vanessa just anxiously said "follow me, follow me and you won't regret!" I dare not to follow as I am shy to mingle with people.

Now, I regret;-( At least I should peep into the conference room and see what happened. The guy who Vanessa met is Yul Kwon. He is the winner in the latest season "Survivor : Cook Island"(生還者) , a very popular TV program in USA. After the show, he becomes a famous pop culture icon. Vanessa told me, Yul is well known nation wide and his name can be compared to the winner of "American Idol". He is a masculine Korean American, attended Stanford University and Yale Law School. A very gifted guy, good looking with excellent academic background. He should be many American & Korean girls dream man. No wonder why girls scream for him!

After he left, I heard that he had a business meeting with the big boss. That's why we saw him around in the office. It's hard to see him again in such short distance and can chat with him!! However, the chance of meeting Yul Kwon is still there as he will have a cat walk show to rasie money for charity. Vanessa and I has already put our names on the list to attend the show, maybe we can get VIP seats.


P.S. I have a friend who really looks like Yul Kwon and he is a gentleman too. Only the height is difference, my friend is 5'3"! I believe appearance is nothing matter but your heart is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey SC, it's really a big big loss not to meet this guy, grasp the chance in the cat walk!
And...I think I know which 5'3" guy you're talking about, haha!
And...I totally DISAGREE with "Appearance is nothing matter but your heart is!" After all these years, don't you know how many advantages those good-looking guys/gals can get from this business world??

Anonymous said...

i think our friend is more handsome than the survivor.
definitely, coz i know who you are referring to.
and i never know you are too shy to mingle with people.


christine

ah zhou 亞周 said...

Maybe our beloved friend should come to USA and look for opportunities. I guess there should be some look-a-like competitions!

電影,我要寫下去。