Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Super size me

The USA trip brings me so many things. Those intangible things are unforgettable joyful memories. The tangible thing is "13 lbs fat" added on to my body. I cannot believe my eyes when I step on the weight this morning, I am now 162.8 lbs! I broke the record of 150 lbs I made in November 2007! It's so unbelievable ! I have to loose some weights for the health's sake!

(I become a "super size me" but I had never tried anything from McDonald's in the USA! What's wrong?有人向我落下"不瘦降"! 祝我解"降"成功!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm...It must be the almond butter......that should have added up to 3.76 lbs.

paulala said...

don't worry! it's the question of input and output. it's nothing guily to enjoy good food. let's workout! yeah~ yeah~ yeah~

ah zhou 亞周 said...

Almond Butter from Ferry Building's farmer market is super delicious! I don't mind if it puts some pounds to my body.

I believe in the "input and output" logic, but it's hard to work out! I will try to eat less!

♥food ♥sweets said...

I belive once you get back HK, HK will force you to lose weight! (the temperature, the sweat, and the environment!!)

In SF just too hard to sweat~

Miss you wor, how are you back in HK?

ah zhou 亞周 said...

Hello Joanie, I miss you all in SF! I am fine in Hong Kong and I hope I will drastically lose some weights soon. Hong Kong is very hot and I don't want to do anything but turn on the air con, see DVDs and eat! haha!
Hey, check your e-mail!!

電影,我要寫下去。