Monday, July 02, 2007

Who are LGBT?

L = Lesbian (女同性戀者)
G = Gay (男同性戀者)
B = Bi-sexual (雙性戀者)
T = Trans-gender (變性人)

I shared my point of view on bi-sexual with Vanessa. I am disgusted with that. If one day, your boyfriend said he falls in love with a man, how do you feel? And he comes back to you next day and wants to continue the relationship with you because he thinks you are his most-loved one. Will you accept his love again?

Vanessa disagreed with me. She thinks bi-sexual people are those who love the others not by their gender but their soul. 去愛,不在乎性別,只在乎心靈!?這樣偉大地博愛,究竟世界會多了愛,還是會增加糾纏不清的不倫關係,造成狠多於愛! Anyway, 最討厭那些扮型而自認是雙性戀的人,很白痴!

還有,今天像我一樣的獨身女子,人家常瞎猜我們是女同志。試過一次和高中的舊女同學逛街,給我遇見熟人,那個熟人用眼睛由上至下打量了我朋友,然後陰陰咀笑便走了。真想對他說,請有點禮貌好吧。有一次我繞著親家姐的手臂一起逛街,她說笑,別這樣,人家會說我們是女同志,還要是亂倫呢!笑死我!!

I am neither L nor B, and definitely not T. I am opened to know more nice and good looking men!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with Vanessa, you love the person, their heart and soul not the shell.

:)

ah zhou 亞周 said...

I agree, you love a person is because of the heart and soul. But it's different when talking about men & women relationship. That person should be a "man"!

電影,我要寫下去。