Sunday, July 01, 2007

LGBT


Last weekends were the 37th Gay Pride Festival in San Francisco. On Sunday, there was a large scale Parade in the city and it was claimed as the world's largest Gay event/ festival. I only went to the celebration on Saturday morning with my Treasure Island friend and her sister who came to visit SF last week. It was still early that day, the street fair was not officially opened yet. We just stayed for a while and left. I still experienced how exciting the people were.

I did not make a special trip to there again on Sunday cos I attended Chinese New Year Parade and Japan Town Parade before. Attend a parade is fun if it is your first time and with good companions. But I attended two parades already. I see the event photos of the previous years in SFgate.com. and I know what kind of parade it is. Also deep in my heart, I do not think Gay lack of Pride and I've never had any discrimination on gay people. And I read the brochure about Gay Pride Festival, it's not only for gay, it's also a day for LGBT. Do you know what is LGBT? LG are fine to me. T, I understand. But B, I cannot stand and I don't want to support that! It should be the main reason that I did not go to the parade! You may say I am conservative! I rather say I have a firm morale standpoint!

Who are LGBT? I will tell you in my next article.

P.S.
I am still hanging on the technical problem of my blog. I am considering to move my blog to a new place. Update you soon!

Photos from SFgate.com about Gay Pride Festival

No comments:

電影,我要寫下去。