Monday, February 05, 2007

The FIRST GIFT I recieved in US

I got this lovely present, super girl stamp, form a very nice Pilipino lady. "Not all Pilipinos are those who gather around at the Queen's Square in Hong Kong on Sunday!" said by my Hong Kong friend lives in SF. That's most Hong Kongers' perception! This cheerful lady, Vanessa, came to US from Manila when she was young with her family, attended art school in SF and worked in a big and reputable advertising agency in NY for many years. She brought me and my roommate, an Indian gentleman to a Thai restaurant on Friday night. The place is beautifully decorated and the food are superb. Three of us spend USD75.

I meet many people these days, Taiwanese, Japanese, Indian, American and American born Chinese...a united colors of nations. The Japanese lady is so kind, her age is around 60-70, was born in SF. Her voice is very gentle. She is good at baking. I am mouth watering and longing for her home made cup cakes and pastry!

And I had a great journey on Saturday! Have you ever heard of "Treasure Island" in SF? Will share with you the story later!

Now is SF time 1.58pm - Feb 4, 07 (Sun) Superbowl final will be held on 3.00pm today in US, a country big event!

P.S. Wishing every friend of mine (especailly lady) has super power!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha~~~Why is your blog written in Eng? Interesting!

paulala said...

哈! 咁快轉英文台,看來你就快變鬼妹啦!good ah! i wonder if your fd can feel your toughness in you, and thus give you this super girl stamp. lovely lovely!
Keep discovering! Enjoy life!!!

電影,我要寫下去。